- Old code, written in C++14.
- Header only.
- Would benefit from newer C++ features such as std::span, std::optional,etc.
- Some use cases likely not standard compliant, should be fixable.
- Heavy use of assert, compile with NDEBUG for good performance.
- Internal representation: A pointer to the element at index zero. For each dimension a size and a stride.
- Support for the following sub-view types:
- Spatial: A segment/rectangle/hyperrectangle of the original view. Applies offset and size.
- Dimensional: Fix any dimension to an arbitrary value, creating a lower-dimensional array-view.
- Reference Castable: Array-view to elements of a parent type (inheritance) and/or a type with added cv-qualifiers.
- Member: A sub-view that only references a single struct-member of the original view's element type.
Download source code: tar.gz